CAB Meeting Photos
The June 2017 Community Advisory Board meeting was preceded by a celebration of the Northside History Project during which banners and four bound volumes were on display. Chris Caron, Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) District Engineer made a formal presentation of the materials to Jay Ellington, Director of Corpus Christi’s Parks and Recreation Department. The materials will be available at the Oveal Williams Senior Center. Christopher Amy, TxDOT Project Coordinator and Lynn Smith, HNTB Senior Historian answered questions and thanked project contributors.
Library Celebration Photos
Chris Caron, Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) District Engineer presented the Northside History Project to Laura Garcia, Director of the La Retama Central Library on June 1, 2017. The project includes four books and ten portable banners and was prepared by HNTB Senior Historian Lynn Smith under the direction of TxDOT Project Coordinator Chris Amy. The materials are available for loan to area schools and branch libraries for educational purposes.
Preliminary Designs for Four Proposed Build Alternatives (July 2013)
Project Location Map with Alternatives (December 2012 Public Meeting)
Maps from May 2007 Public Scoping Meeting
Maps from March 2006 Citizens Advisory Committee meeting
- IH 37 Preliminary Schematic on an aerial photograph
- SH 286/US 181 Preliminary Schematic on an aerial photograph
- Orange Alternative Preliminary Schematic on a map
- Red Alternative Preliminary Schematic on a map
- Potential Environmental Constraints
- Preliminary Project Limits–Red and Orange Corridors September 2006
- Feasibility Study Corridor Map Summer 2003